Register as a vendor
Remembering HEROES, formally Remembering VETS, Inc (RV) is a 501 (C)(3) charitable organization committed to supporting the needs of veterans, retired, active-duty armed forces members, military families, first responders and front-line heroes through a variety of programs, events and venues promoting advocacy, information, referral, networking, and fostering community awareness. Veterans, Service Members, First Responders, and Front-line Community Heroes know they are valued by the way they are served. Quality support and service sends a resounding message that “we care, and we are committed”.
Service Programs Provided:
- Vet ConneXions – RV provides financial support assisting veterans’ access to local community resources and veteran-focused events.
- INVISIBLE WOUNDS MEMORIAL – we are committed to educate the public and support the military,first responder units and front-line heroes about the battle with Post Traumatic Stress Disorder(PTSD) and Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI). As such we have placed a monument in Heroes Park in Palm Coast where you can also purchase a MEMORIAL BRICK in memory of your loved at Polar Engraving www.polarengraving.com/invisiblewoundsmemorial
- Quilt of Honor Program – the mission of this program is to present patriotic quilts to those who have served in the Armed Forces, First Responders, Community Heroes, to recognize and honor their service and sacrifice for the American People. Quilt of Honor Program is also playing a major role in the Veterans Court Program (VCP) during its graduation ceremony for Veterans graduates through the VCP.
- Patriot Community Partnerships – we are proud to partner with community organizations that share our dedication to serving those who served our communities and our country. Through these collaborative efforts the spirit of goodwill paves the way for improved services, supports and outreach to build a stronger veteran and hero presence in our community.
- Remembering HEROES – Homebuyer/ Seller assistance program available to Veterans, Active Duty, Retired Armed Forces Members, First Responders and Front-Line Heroes in the community.
- Remembering ALL THE HEROES K-9 CORPS provides sponsorship, training, and placement of service dogs to local community heroes.
- Remembering Heroes supports Flagler Sheriffs Employee Assistance Trust www.fseat.org
- Gold Star Family Assistance Program – helping to support Gold Families in need
ranch. The ranch will provide a place for Heroes to come and bring their families to relax and enjoy quietness of nature, activities, amenities and more. We ask that you consider becoming one of our sponsors. As a sponsor you will receive positive media attention from your association with Remembering HEROES, Inc. There are many benefits to sponsorship
including tax-deductible contributions, recognition on Remembering Heroes website and acknowledgement at events.
In this packet we have included our brochure with our mission statement, vision, and a detailed sponsorship proposal for your review. If you are interested in becoming a sponsor, please do not hesitate to contact us. In addition, we will follow up with you or your organization if you should have any questions.
Thank you in advance for your support.
Cathy Heighter, Co-Founder & CEO Remembering HEROES
Formally Remembering VETS Inc
We thank you for your support to aid in our efforts to support veterans, military families, and the INVISIBLE WOUNDS MEMORIAL